Finally a simple and affordable way to help firefighters locate and rescue home alone pets. FREE SHIPPING.
Simple, just fill out the yellow pet information form. Place it in the pet information container with the two leashes included. Then peel the tape on back of the pet information container and stick to your outside wall near your main entrance. (Will not harm paint)
1. 1 - 9"x12" highly visible information container.
2. 10 Pet Information Forms (9 extra forms) to update as your pet family changes.
3. 2 - Leashes for firefighters to manage your pets after rescue.
4. 5 - FREE wallet ID CARDS (while supplies last). In the event you have a medical emergency when your pets are home alone. Your wallet ID CARDS will help alert Emergency Personnel of your pets at home.
Pets Must Be Rescued Quickly
Firefighters know that to make a fast rescue of your home alone pets, firefighters must have immediate information about your pets. Your Pet information must be available on the scene of the emergency. If you are not at home to provide firefighters with time-saving, life-saving pet information, this designed by firefighters product is.
1. Number of Pets (In the home)
2. What type pets (dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, rabbits, hamsters, etc.)
3. Best location (for firefighters to search - entire house, laundry room, crate in bedroom, etc.)
4. What color, size, and weight
5. Your phone numbers
6. Other emergency contact numbers (family members, neighbors, co-workers, friends, who can take care of your pets until you arrive.)
7. Pets medical history
8. Your veterinarian name and number
9. Leashes - That's right, included in your PetsAndFirefighters Information container is two leashes for firefighters or your contact person to care for your pets until you arrive.
Designed by Firefighters
1. Simple and Affordable - ONLY $49.95 Free Shipping.
2. For "All" Inside Pets - Dogs, Cats, Birds, Reptiles, Rabbits, etc.
3. For All homes - Residential, Apartments, Mobile homes, Condos, Townhomes, etc.
4. Easy to locate - Highly visible.
5. Always on the scene - 24/7 to provide time-saving, life-saving pet information to Firefighters.
6. Easily accessible - Firefighters just flip top to access information.
7. Simple to read - Large lettering.
8. Simple to complete by pet owners - 2 minutes.
9. Easy to install and mount - Simply peel and stick. (Will not harm paint)
10. Weather-proof - Container is water-tight.
11. Easy to change/update information - 9 extra forms in the event your Pet Family changes.
And each PetsAndFirefighters Information Container includes Two Leashes.